Simply put Schuco is the finest bi folding door system manufactured in the UK.
The engineering excellence of the door means that although the face widths are narrow with a typical sightline of just 120mm, the frames are incredibly strong meaning that each individual bi-fold door can go up to an industry leading 1200mm wide as well as panels up to 3000mm high.
The thermal properties of the door comfortably surpass all current and future building regulations and security is not an issue because of multi point locks throughout as well as all of the doors.
- Frame depth of 70mm
- Typical sightline of just 120mm
- Suitable for commercial/heavy use applications
- Suitable for large expanses well in excess of 10 metres
- Curved external profiles for attractive aesthetics
- Maximum individual panel widths of 1200mm
- Maximum panel heights of 3000mm
- Surpasses of all requirements of latest document L revisions
- Up to sound reduction class 4 dependant on glazing
- Thermal insulation in accordance of with DIN EN10077
- Watertight up to 9A in accordance with DIN EN12208
- In line flat handles on all intermediate panels
- Heavy duty magnetic panel catch
- High security, minimal maintenance and fully guaranteed
- Full range of RAL colours available.
- Dual colour option
- Option for metallic textured finish.
- Suitable for manual, solar and electric Uniblinds.
- Oversized panels possible (maximum width of 1200mm)
- Option with or without external cill
- External cills available in 150mm, 190mm or 225mm
- Handles available in black, white, and silver anodised